Whether you’re running a company or managing your personal finances, the tax advice you receive can have a huge impact on your financial decisions.
Mesch's approach to tax services is simple and effective. Whether you’re in real estate, manufacturing, distribution, construction, mineral professional services, private equity, or are running a family office, we have the experience to guide you through the maze of complex tax rules and regulations that impact you and your business.
We annually prepare thousands of tax returns for individuals, all types of businesses, trusts, and tax-exempt entities. Because our professionals have a broad range of experience, we assist our clients beyond their normal tax compliance needs. We help our clients navigate the decision points for everything from entity formation, through the waters of merger or acquisition, all the way to sophisticated estate and business succession planning. In addition, we help our clients identify and execute other strategic areas of tax planning, such as cost segregation, R&D tax credits, like-kind exchange programs, and other areas that affect your state and local taxes.
- Annual federal return filings
- Texas margin returns and annual reports
- Multi-state income and franchise return compliance
- Quarterly estimate computations
- Sales and use tax consultation
- Payroll tax consultation
- IRS and state representation
- Estate, gifting, and retirement planning
- U.S. international tax compliance and planning